>Good evening, bloggers. I’m back from my cave, after a long hectic week of shitty school stuff and the like. Right now I’m too exhausted to recount my week, because I’m hungry and hot and lazy, but I will next week as soon as I get over my fucking finals and I’m allowed to breathe again. In the meantime, I’ll leave you with another meme that’s just blatant proof that I have no life whatsoever. Enjoy!
001. What is your name? Cat.
002. Spell your name backwards: taC.
003. Date of birth: November 3rd, 1988.
004. Male or female? Female.
005. Astrological sign: Scorpio.
006. Nicknames: Cat, bitch tap tap, Chewbacca.
007. Occupation? Procrastinator.
008. Height: 5’3”
009. Weight: 100 lbs.
010. Hair color: brown.
011. Eye color: hazel/olive green.
012. Where were you born? The Great Below.
013. Where do you reside now? A Warm Place.
014. Age: 19.
015. Screen names: CatNIN, PolyStyrene.
016. E-mail address: email@example.com.
017. What does your screen name stand for? My ever growing NIN obsession/Lead singer for late 70’s punk rock band the X-Ray Spex.
018. What is your Blogger name? simply Cat.
019. What does your Blogger name stand for? uh… simply Cat.
020. Pets: my horrible French Poodle Hershey! Lol.
021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake? Zero.
022. Piercing? Both my ears… do they count???
023. Tattoo’s? none for now… just wait.
024. Shoe size: 6 ½.
025. Righty or lefty? Righty.
026. Wearing: underwear.
027. Hearing: Sebadoh’s III.
028. Feeling: lazy, like procrastinating (ain’t that a surprise…)
029. Eating/drinking: hot cocoa (my new addiction, yum)
~Girls/Love/Kissing/And Other Stuff~
061. Have you ever been in love? I don’t even know at this point.
062. How many people have you told, “I love you”? One. And my mom.
063. How many people have you been in love with? Uh… one? Not counting Trent Reznor lol.
114. Does someone in your family wear a toupee? Ewww… hahahaha no way!
115. Do you have any nieces or nephews? Nope, only child.
116. Are your parents divorced? Whose parents aren’t nowadays?
117. Do you have stepparents? Probably.
118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family? Not yet
119. If so for what? —
120. Did some of your family come to America from another country? Uh, yeah, from ALL OVERRRRR!
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life? Nine Inch Nails – The Fragile.
122. What’s the most embarrassing CD you own? Er… nothing, my taste is flawless! *AFI – Sing the Sorrow* AAAAAAAAA!!!
123. What’s the best cd you own? All of my Nine Inch Nails stuff.
124. What song do you absolutely hate? Um… Anything emo/numetal.
125. Do you sing in the shower? Everywhere BUT the shower.
126. What song reminds you of that special someone? Catherine Wheel – Crank (lol awwwwww!)
152. Color: black, blue, silver.
153. Food: SUSHIIIII!!!
154. Song: Nine Inch Nails – Sin
155. Show: Probably House M.D.
156. School subject: English, Art, History
157. Band/singer: NINE INCH FUCKING NAILS DUH!!!
158. Animal: dog. Not much of an animal lover.
159. Outfit: dresses
160. Radio station: WNYU
161. Movie: Love Actually (again, awwwwwwww!)
162. Pair of shoes: platforms, cause I’m a short shit, and my boots.
163. Cartoon: South Park… retarded, yet incredibly funny. And Spongebob Squarepants lol.
164. Actor: Al Pacino.
165. Actress: Meryl fucking Streep RULESSS!!!
166. Potato chip: ugh.
167. Drink: iced tea
168. Comic book: hmmm…
169. Holiday: Christmas!
170. Perfume/cologne: Rock in Rio by Escada, Paris Hilton by that horrible slut, Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger and pretty much anything from Victoria’s Secret.
171. Pizza topping: Mmmm… olives.
172. Jell-O flavor: Cherry.
173. Lunch meat: Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!
174. Board game: Monopoly, classic!
175. Video game: nah, I’m a girly girl lol.
176. Website: iLike.com
177. Book: The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
178. Computer game: mmm… Pacman???
179. Number: 4
180. Cereal: Special K hands down! Tasty, healthy and cheap!
181. Comedian: Jerry Seinfeld
182. Dessert: Chocolate, duh!
183. Disney character: Snow White, cause I look like her.
184. Clothing store: Old Navy
185. Pastime: music, sleeping, being a mad NIN fangirl, music, music, writing, reading, wasting time online, blogging, being stupid, eating sushi, hanging out with my chewbaccas…
187. Childhood toy: crayons and walls.
188. Carnival game/ride: eww carnies are scary!
189. Candy bar: granola bars???
190. Magazine: Cosmo lol… girly girl…
191. Salad dressing: Italian
192. Thing to do on the weekend: hang out with the Chewbacca family, eat sushi and eat more sushi.
193. Hot drink: probably hot chocolate… or tea
194. Season: fall and winter
195. Sport to watch: soccer.
196. Person to talk to online: my best friends and pretty much anyone who wants to talk to me.
~Your Bedroom/Sleeping Habits~
197. What color are your sheets? Right now? Yellow.
198. What color are your bedroom walls? Ocean blue.
199. Do you have posters on your wall? No.
200. If so of what? If I did (and if I could) I’d have a huge poster of Trent Reznor stark naked on every wall. Sadly, I don’t, and I can’t.
201. Do you have a TV in your bedroom? Yes, don’t watch it though.
202. How many pillows are on your bed? Two and a million cushions.
203. What do you normally sleep in? underwear.
204. Describe your favorite pair of pajamas: I probably just did.
205. What size bed do you have? Queen.
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunk bed/daybed? Uh, no?
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom? Yes.
208. Do you listen to music while trying to fall asleep? Duh!!! Of course!
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: mmm… I never have nightmares.
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yeah, a huge Spongebob Squarepants I like to call my husband.
211. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? I haven’t tried more than two.
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions? What is considered unusual?
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling? No.
214. Do you snore? NO!
215. How about drool? Uh, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! GROSS!
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room? No.
217. What color is the carpet in your room? No carpet.
218. What’s under your bed? Shoes, trash, dust, my dog.
~This or that~
219. Beach/mountains: mountains.
220. Donuts/bagels: bagels
221. Day/night: night…although… night, yeah.
222. Wicked witch of the east/wicked witch of the west: wicked witch of the east.
223. Heaven/hell: if there is a hell, I’ll see you there.
224. Make love/have sex: sex, lovemaking is overrated and is the same as sex in the end, I mean… doh!
225. Coffee/tea: tea
228. Britney/Christina: neither. Ugh.
229. Swiss cheese/American cheese: American.
230. Real World/Road Rules: I’ve hardly watched either.
231. Backstreet Boys/*Nsync: UGHHHHHHH!!!
232. Silver/gold: silver
233. Nike/Adidas: Nike.
234. McDonalds/Taco Bell: don’t really eat either. McDonald’s has that fruit & yogurt parfait and Taco Bell has that apple cinnamon empanada… hmmm, tough choice.
235. Sweet/sour: sweet
236. Punk/emo: punk, I guess.
237. Hot/cold: hot I guess (but warm is better)
238. Winter/summer: winter
239. Spring/fall: fall!
240. Operas/plays: plays.
241. Read/watch TV: read, TV is retarded nowadays.
242. Cd’s/tapes: cd.
243. Dvd’s/vhs: dvd.
244. Old/new: depends on what it is!
245. Shorts/skirts: skirts.
246. Pink/red: red.
247. Colored pictures/black and white photos: I love both.
248. Meat/vegetables: veggies.
249. Mexican food/Chinese food: oh gosh they’re both wonderful!
250. Commercials/infomercials: N E I T H E R R R R R ! ! !
251. Scary movies/comedies: comedies.
252. Bikinis/one piece bathing suits: bikinis.
253. Sandals/tennis shoes: sandals.
254. Dogs/cats: dogs.
255. Unicorns/fairies: they don’t exist, stupid!
256. Water/land: land.
257. Sugar/spice: … and everything nice!
258. Black/white: black.
259. Ribbons/bows: ribbons (aren’t bows made of ribbons…?)
260. Chicken/beef: chicken.
261. Colored Christmas lights/regular white Christmas lights: colored.
262. Cars/trucks: cars (eewww big trucks eeeewww)
263. Austin Powers/James Bond: Bond, James Bond.
264. Popcorn/pretzels: depends Pretzels.
265. Hip/hop: NO WAY!
266. Passionate kiss/peck: hmmm… passionate… although it depends on the situation.
267. WWE wrestling/real wrestling: wft!
268. Back rub/foot massage: back rub, please!
269. Picture frames/photo albums: frames.
270. Pens/pencils: pencils.
~What Is Your Opinion Of The Following~
271. Eminem: god, he just needs to die.
273. God: is dead and no one cares!
274. The Osbournes: hahahaha stupid.
275. Reality TV: lameeeee!
276. J.Lo: cunt!
277. Religion: pointless.
278. Emo music: soooo last summer. Get over it, people!
279. Valentine’s Day: never had a bf on Valentine’s… so it’s really not that big a deal to me.
280. Christina Aguilera’s comeback: she made a comeback??? When??? Ugh!
281. Homosexuals: cool people.
282. Abortion: pro choice.
283. Inter-racial relationships: what about them?
284. Murder: evil.
285. Death: my biggest fear.
286. Obesity: scary, obnoxious.
287. Pre-marital sex: happens all the time!
288. Terrorism: hmmm… exists, obviously.
289. Pornography: too staged, too perfect. Dude, real sex ain’t like that!
290. Fortune tellers: big ass liars!
291. Threesomes: hmm innnterestinnnng.
292. Prostitution: easy way to make money.
293. Politics: FUCK POLITICS!!!
294. Country music: cow shit.
295. George W. Bush: FUCK YOU DUBYA!!!
296. Cloning: wow.
297. Britney’s boobs: ewwwwww!
298. Gas prices in America: insane. The world is coming to an end, people.
What Do You Think Of When You Hear These Common Names?.
299. Jack: Half Jaaaaaackkkkkk!!!!!
300. Tiffany: Amber Thiessen.
301. Ben: Gibbard, as in Death Cab for Cutie’s Ben Gibbard (btw, I don’t necessarily love DCFC, I’m just saying)
302. Maria: Greimer (someone I know and you don’t)
303. Jennifer: Beniffer lol.
304. Nicole: my mom’s cousin’s baby’s name awww!
305. Amy: Shanahan. Where are youuuuuu ‘mira tu porque!’
306. Adam: Ant, Adam & the Ants, Dirk Wears White Sox, Prince Charming, Kings of the Wild Frontier, PHYSICAL!!!… god, I could go on foreverrrr (I lurvs Adam & the Ants!!!)
307. Richard: Ashcroft.
308. Justin: 666…
309. Arnold: Hey Arnold!
310. Tom: Petty & the Heartbreakers
311. Melissa: hmmm… haha can’t think of anyone.
312. Charlotte: York, Sex & the City.
313. Harold: that nasty chunky boy from Hey Arnold!
314. John: F. Kennedy.
315. Joel: EW!
316. Vanessa: I like Venessa better.
317. Michelle: Pfeiffer.
318. Kevin: Shields.
319. Brent: just like Trent… yum.
320. Jake: Gyllenhaal.
321. Billy: Bragg.
322. Sara: Sara Benet my super awesome professor!!!
323. Natalie: PORTMAN.
324. Cassie: sounds like a dog’s name.
325. Nick: MOTHERFUCKING CAVE!!!
326. Linda: someone stupid.
327. Taylor: whateverrrrr!
328. Jordan: the country maybe???
329. Jamie: good unisex name.
330. Adrian: as in Adrienne, lovely name.
~Have You Ever…. ~
331. Mooned anyone? Hahahahahaha nah!!!
332. Been on a diet? Yes.
333. Been to a foreign country? Yes!
334. Broken a bone? Haha yeah, both my arms.
335. Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling? NO!
336. Swear at a teacher? No.
337. Talked to a Blogger member via e-mails or instant messages? Hmmm… no.
338. Got in a fight? Fist fight? You can say that.
339. Dated a teacher? Haaaaaaaaa!!! Uh, no.
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants? No. Close, though.
341. Thought about killing your enemy? Haha, maybeeeee!
342. Gone skinny dipping? Awww no!
343. Met another Blogger member in the flesh? just people I already knew
344. Told a little white lie? Meeeee? Neverrrrr!
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell? Uh… kind of.
346. Stolen anything? Yep. Sorry.
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Fist fuck!
348. Been on TV? No.
349. Been on the radio? No.
350. Been in a mosh pit? Yeah, it was awesomeeee!!!
351. Been to a concert? Yes
352. Dated one of your best friends? Just good friends.
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry? Nope.
354. Deceived somebody close to you? Hmmm… I don’t think so, no.
355. Broken the law? No.
356. Been to a rodeo? NO!
357. Been on a talk show? NOOOO!!!
358. Been on a game show? NO!!
359. Been on an airplane? Of course, duh!
360. Got to ride on a firetruck? Haha I wish!
361. Came close to dying? never
362. Cheated on a bf/gf? Um… yes. Not that I’m proud of it, you know!
363. Gave someone a piggyback ride? Haha, got one just a couple weeks ago.
364. Terrorized a babysitter? Hahahaha probably.
365. Made a mud pie? Yeah, and ate it too!
366. Had a dream that you’re falling off a cliff? Yes, it was awesome!
367. Snuck out of the house at night? No.
368. Been so drunk you don’t remember your name? Not THAAAAAT drunk!
369. Had an eating disorder? Maybe.
370. Felt like you didn’t belong? All the fucking goddamned time.
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel? Haha yeah.
372. Smoked? Yes.
373. Done drugs? No.
374. Been arrested? No,
375. Had your tonsils removed? No, and I hope I never do.
376. Gone to camp? No, thank goodness.
377. Won a bet? Yesssss!
378. Written a love letter? Nah, too corny for my taste.
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love? Nope.
380. Written a love poem? Nope, I suck at poetry writing.
381. Kissed in the rain? Awww, I wish!
382. Slow danced with someone you love? No.
383. Participated in cyber sex? Um… next question…
384. Faked an orgasm? Hahahahahahaha and I should answer this because…?
385. Stolen a kiss? Hahahaha neverrrr!
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice? Nope, I’m way too self sufficient.
387. Had a friend steal your bf/gf? Not that I know about.
388. Watched the sunset/rise with someone you love? No.
389. Gotten a speeding ticket? No.
390. Done jail time? No.
391. Had to wear a uniform to work? Uh, yes, and it sucked.
392. Won a trophy? haha technically yes.
393. Thrown up in public? Only in front of my cousin.
394. Bowled a perfect game? JUST ONCEEEE!!! DAMN!
395. Failed/got held back? NEVER!
396. Got perfect attendance in grade school? In the fifth grade.
397. Roasted pumpkin seeds? Yum.
398. Taken ballet lessons? No.
399. Attempted suicide? Thought about it more than once.
400. Cut yourself? Private info.
401. Did you play with Barbies? Haha yes!
402. Did you own Treasure Trolls? of course, to cut off their hair!
403. Did you watch Beverly Hills 90210? Yeah, it sucked!
404. Did you play Simon? Hahahahahaha ya!
405. Did you watch Fraggle Rock? No😦
406. Did you wet the bed? EWWW NOOOO!
407. Did you believe there were monsters in your closet or under your bed? No.
408. Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on them? HAAAAAAA yes I did!
409. Were you shy? Always.
410. Were you spoiled? I’m an only child, what do you think!
411. Were you abused? No.
412. Did you go to the circus? Once and I hated it.
413. Did you go to the zoo? Yeah, and I hated it.
414. Were you in a car accident? No.
415. Did you build snowmen? Awww yea I did! And snow angels too!
416. Did you cry when you scraped your knee? Of course, it hurt!
417. Were your older cousins mean to you? Yes, my older cousin was a motherfucker!
418. Did you think slinkies were cool? Haha yeah sure.
419. Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer? OMG totally!
420. Were you afraid of the dark? No, never, and that’s pretty cool.
421. Did you have slumber parties? Yes… awww.
422. Did you have New Kids On The Block sheets, curtains, sleeping bags, dolls and pajamas? NO!
423. Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany? No, I never paid too much attention to my hair.
424. Did you believe in the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/and the Tooth Fairy? Yeah, I did.
425. Do you believe in aliens? No.
426. Name three things that are next to your computer: crap, picture of me and mother, books.
427. Do you have any hidden talents? Mmmmm, many.
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos? FUCK MTV!!!
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be? a David Lynch one.
430. What would your movie star name be? Catherine Reznor.
431. Do you play any sports? Sleeping.
432. What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen? I hate scary movies.
433. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the theater or rented recently? P.S. I Love You. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
434. What is the dumbest movie you’ve ever seen? I don’t remember, but I’ve sure watched some fucking stupid crap.
435. Do you drive? Uh… no.
436. What is your dream car? Any car will do.
437. Do you think you’re good looking? I don’t know. Maybe.
438. Do others think you are good looking? I don’t know, go ask them.
439. Would you ever sky dive? I don’t think so, I’m such a fucking chicken shit.
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That’s sooo retarded.
441. How many rooms do you have in your house? Hmmm just mine.
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters? Hahahaha no.
443. Do you believe in God? Not really.
444. Do you believe in Satan? If I don’t believe in God, like… I can’t believe in Satan either, can I?
445. Do you believe there is a heaven? Dunno.
446. Do you believe there is a hell? Dunno.
447. Do you own a pool table? Nope.
448. Do you have a pool? No.
449. Do you have a dishwasher in your kitchen? No.
450. Do you like chocolate? WHO THE FUCK DOESN’T!
451. Who/what is on your 2008 calendar? I don’t have one.
452. How many U.S. states have you been to? I dunno, not many.
453. Ever wished on a shooting star? I’ve never seen a shooting star.,
454. Best Halloween costume you ever wore? Virgin Mary lol. How’s that for irony!
455. Do you carry any weapons on you? NO!
456. What is your weakness? Trent Reznor… mmmmm.
457. Name something you can’t get enough of: music, music, music, NIN, NIN, TREEEEEEENNNNNNTTTT!!! Fanfiction, music, SUSHIII!
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: fucking crazy biatch-y lol.
459. How many kids do you want to have? No kids.
460. Future daughters names: Uh, if I did have a girl, probably Bree or Olivia. Dunno.
461. Future sons names: Michael, Trent, Trent, Sebastian.
462. What is your ideal way to die? In my sleep, smexing lol.
463. How do you release stress? Music, writing, crying.
464. Are you a trendy person? Probably.
465. Are you an artistic person? DUH! OF COURSEEE!
466. Are you a realistic person? Yeah usually I am.
467. Do you un-tie your shoes every time you take them off? Nah, I’m lazy.
468. Are you a strong person? I appear to be but I really am not. Shhh, don’t tell anybody.
469. Are you a strong willed person? Yeah, the fuck I am.
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you? Sara.
471. Who is the last person to IM you? Hmmm, Chewbacca and Pato.
472. Do you hate chain e-mails? Who doesn’t?
473. Are you a deep sleeper? Fuck yes!
474. Are you a good storyteller? I guess.
475. What do you believe is your best quality? I think I’m smart and I’m a good listener.
476. What is your greatest accomplishment? Figuring out that I don’t know what I want out of life yet.
477. Do you like to burn candles or incense? Yeah.
478. Do you do yoga? Used to.
479. Do you have your own credit card? Yeah. Motherfucker.
480. Let’s say you win the lotto? Mmmmm… Trent… mmmmmm. I would travel a lot I suppose.
481. Do you have a checkbook? No.
482. Do you like your driver? ???
483. Do you tan easily? Never.
484. What color is your hair naturally? Chocolate brown.
485. How many fillings do you have? Like five.
486. How many cavities did you have at your last dentist visit? Like a million lol.
487. Worst feeling in the world? Loneliness, frustration.
488. Best feeling in the world? Mmmmmmmmmm… can’t say.
489. Is the glass half empty or half full? It’s the same, duh!
490. Last thing you downloaded? Angus & Julia Stone’s A Book Like This.
THIS WAS SO LONG AND UNNECESSARY